CLEANSE YOUR MIND, BODY, ENERGY AND SOUL WITH KAMBO.
What is Kambo?
Kambo (also known as Sapo) is a potent secretion that comes from the cutest, most-friendly Giant Green Monkey Tree Frog (scientific name is Phyllomedusa Bicolor) that lives in the Amazon Rainforest. This legal, 100% ethically harvested and NON-hallucinogenic secretion is the most powerful natural anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antimicrobial, and anesthetic substance found on the planet.
You can read more about it here:
* People who are under 18 years of age.
* People who have serious heart problems.
* People who have had a stroke.
* People who are taking medication for low blood pressure.
* People who have had a brain hemorrhage.
* People who have aneurysms or blood clots.
* People who lack the mental capacity to make their own decisions to take kambo.
* People who have serious mental health problems (excluding depression, PTSD and anxiety).
* People who are undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
* People who are taking immune-suppressants for organ transplant.
* People with Addison’s disease.
* People with current and severe epilepsy.
* People who are recovering from major surgical procedure.
* Women who are pregnant or suspect they may be so.
* Women who are breastfeeding babies under the age of 6 months old.
* People who have worked with Bufo Alvarius (toad medicine) in the last 6 – 8 weeks prior to kambo.
This is not a complete list. If you have any concerns or serious health issues, it’s important to disclose these prior to your session to ensure that kambo is safe for you to work with.
Is Kambo safe?
Under the care of a properly trained Kambo practitioner, there are no dangers taking Kambo. The Kambo secretion alone is 100% safe to human beings as it contains 9 identical bioactive peptides (chain of amino acids that act as a function – like hormones) that are found in the human body. So, when the secretion enters the body, the cell receptors recognize it as a natural substance and automatically unlocks to Kambo at a cellular level with no stress to the cell. It cleans out deposits left of foreign substances, toxins, and stored emotions that the cell was unable to process alone.
To ensure everyone’s safety, strict water guidelines given by the practitioner MUST be followed and people who are contraindicated should NOT be taking Kambo. Please read the contraindication list below to see if anything applies to you.